Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Poem commemorating the end of this semester...

Sneaking away to the library today
I have a paper due, you see?
Working diligently to express the need
of a natural treatment to ADHD.

Gleaning the books for more information,
making sure my references are right,
Could the girl next to me make any more noise?

Where was I? Oh yes, the causes of ADHD
I listed the theories and the methods of diagnosing
Oh look, the sun is out and shining bright!
Maybe when I am done I could take some pictures of the boats outside.

I'm working on my supporting paragraphs, moving right along.
I wish the guy at the desk next to me would stop humming that song.

Supporting paragraph number 2, ...Man the sky is so blue!
Supporting paragraph number 3, ... If that guy crumples up one more piece of paper I am going to launch my laptop at him!

Conclusion, ADHD is said to be genetic?
What?!! ADHD wasn't even around when I was a kid! Doctors have no clue.
Thank goodness my kids didn't get it from me.
Oh look a penny by my feet.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was a really good poem!!! I wish I could think of a poem like that I swear when it comes to creative writing I have the biggest writers block ever lol. Well it was great to meet you and hope we all can stay intouch on here and i wish you the best of luck in whatever you do with your life!! Thank you for all the feedback you have given through the class wish you the best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete