Tuesday, March 2, 2010

uh-oh

You know things are bad when you lose a week. LOL. Somehow I have managed to enter into week 9 thinking we were only in week 7 of classes. Yeah, it was that bad. So it is safe to say I will not be making Dean's list this semester, unless my instructors are extremely generous (^^) I could say that I was ailing this week, which wouldn't be a lie. I have been dealing with asthma and a serious cold to which I have slept my way to better health. Well the cold is mostly gone now. But really, it just didn't sink in that I only have one more week of this semester. So this week I need to get my act together and fine tune that paper and get my other project finished. Maybe I can wow my other professor with lots of color in my project. One can hope right?

No comments:

Post a Comment