I like to describe myself as a riot control specialist. I have four kids, five if you include my husband, 3 dogs (although one could pass for a horse) 2 cats and an imaginary ghost. lol. The ghost is actually the one that can't deny he didn't shut the door all the way or that he was the one that left the mess on the counter. He gets a bad rap actually. We are a pretty active family. We have a football player, a skateboarding basketball player, an artist, a wrestler, a college student, a comedian, a Navy man, a foodie, a neat freak, 5 pack rats and a partridge in a pear tree. Put all of that in a Yugo and you have my family. Franklin-Covey cries when I put in my yearly calendar order.
yayyyy, I cant believe how fast it has went by.. good luck to you and maybe we will have another class together.
ReplyDelete